The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Potential candidates and clients.
- Names and addresses
- And contact details such as email addresses.
- Your CV
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To provide information about our services that you may request from us.
- We may disclose personal information to any person or body we are required to disclose to by law, potential hirers, nominated referees, educational organisations to verify qualifications and to organisations that carry out background checks and criminal record checks.
- Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information are: (a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
How we store your personal information
- Your information is securely stored electronically.
- Your information will be kept for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes it was collected for in compliance with the conduct of employment agencies and businesses regulations 2003. We will permanently delete your personal data once it reaches the end of its retention period or where we receive a request from you to do so.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us email@example.com, 07802400189.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at 2 Coldharbour Farm, Herne Road, Crowborough, TN6 2NT.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO's address:
Information Commissioner's Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk